A change of life style, improved quality of air you breath, less stress. Mix travel with real estate, check it first by enjoying its attractions. The Cabot Trail is a 300-kilometer scenic drive in the north of the island, starting from Baddeck and looping around Cape Breton Highlands National Park. It is named for Italian seafarer Giovanni Caboto (John Cabot), who sailed to North America in 1497 and claimed land in what is now Canada for England. The combination of cliffs dropping into the ocean, rounded mountains, highland moors, glacially scarred rocks, and old-growth forests make the Cabot Trail one of the most beautiful stretches of road in North America. Viewpoints, beaches, hiking trails, small towns, and scenic attractions tempt drivers to pull over and linger along the way. In addition to hiking and the scenery, towns along the Cabot Trail offer year-round sports, from kayaking and horseback riding to cross-country skiing and ice fishing.
The inventor of the telephone is buried near his summer home, Beinn Bhreagh, which is visible across the bay from Baddeck. The excellent museum of the Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site, at the eastern edge of town, covers all aspects of his inventions and innovations. Although nothing looks spectacular at first glance, it’s the story of the man that will hook you. See medical and electrical devices, telegraphs, telephones, kites and seaplanes, and then learn how they all work.
Quality of life and realistic good prospects for the future are steadily and noticeably decreasing for us citizens in an US and European Union, determined by ever more control and authority madness. Now you can watch it or even begin to actively change something. Personally, I have chosen change and alternatives. This path is associated with many new tasks, but also marked by important findings.
You are looking for a property on Cape Breton Island ? As a German-speaking land development company in Nova Scotia, we offer you Buy land on Cape Breton :
– Buy land in Cape Breton as an investment, vacation and leisure domicile, retirement home or emigrate to Canada (also possible for self-sufficiency)
– Forest and hinterland areas, hunting grounds, farmland, shore land on the Atlantic, Bras Dor, with creek or river or freshwater lake
– legally compliant land acquisition / real estate purchase in Nova Scotia with bilingual (German-English) purchase contracts
– individually suitable plots according to purpose (no mass developments)
– Canadian insider knowledge in German
For our german readers:
Als ich vor einigen Jahren die ersten Kontakte in Kanada knupfte, wusste ich noch nichts von “Nova Scotia” und dass es ein “Cape Breton Island” uberhaupt gibt Cape Breton immo. Sie suchen ein Grundstuck auf Cape-Breton Island oder eine Immobilie in Cape Breton zu kaufen? Als deutschsprachiges Landerschliessungs-Unternehmen in Nova Scotia bieten wir Ihnen:
– Grundstucke in Cape-Breton kaufen als Kapitalanlage, Urlaubs und Freizeit Domizil, Alters Ruhesitz oder zum Auswandern nach Kanada (auch zur Selbstversorgung moglich)
– Wald und Hinterland Areale, Jagdareale, Farmland, Ufer Grundstucke am Atlantik, Bras Dor, mit Bach bzw. Flusslauf oder Frischwasser See
– rechtssicheren Landerwerb/Immobilienkauf in Nova Scotia mit zweisprachigen (Deutsch- Englisch) Kaufvertragen
– individuell passende Grundstucke je nach Zweck (keine Massenerschliessungen)
– kanadisches Insiderwissen in deutscher Sprache